Relentless series

Anyone doing any of the sections? I'm looking at day 1 - Hadrians Wall. It's just a local one for me and it's handy being on a Thursday which is usually my day off. Can't imagine many others will be entering a midweek ultra?

Comments

• I will probably do the Leicestershire Round section!

• mr fmr f ✭✭✭
    Do you have a link to the events please? It's not one I've heard of
  • http://www.ultrarunningltd.co.uk/the-relentless-series

See link above, I am thinking of Mon 23rd Oct as it runs past my house, bit odd on a monday though, I don't think there will be many takers

• I like the look of that one, but not sure!

• It's a nice run and some of it is my usual weekend trek through the Stanley valley trail so I guess I should do it, I just honk it may be quiet being a weekday
  • Now thinking of days one and two ....... I wonder if mrs afcb would maybe allow 3 as well?
  • DazDaz ✭✭✭

I'm keen to do the Herefordshire Trail.  Have done bits of the route before.  Mary Knoll valley is great.

Endurance Coach @ DazCarterFitness.com
    Elite Ironman, Ultra Trail Runner
  • Well just entered 1st section. Would have liked to have done 2 or 3 stages but they seem to end some distance from any transport.

Organiser says some stages are sold out already?
  • I am doing the hereward section absoloutly bricking it
  • I'd signed up for the 1st stage but it was cancelled image. Why are you bricking it Amanda?
  • Because I do my first ultra next weekend the round ripon 35 miles and this 54 miler will only be my second. I can't think what drove me to enter othe than it seemed a good idea at the time.

Fingers crossed I will get around though even if I have to crawl over the finish line.
  • Ahh just take it easy and enjoy it you'll be fine!