It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Was just thinking about a swim league / challenge thread … if there is any interest?
The form I was thinking of taking was based on 400m TT’s.
1) Your seed time is your average for 400m in your last IM or half
2) You do a 400m TT one per week (max – less frequent if you wish)
3) Then you calculate your difference from your base 400m time
4) For each second faster tan your base time you get a point
5) if you do another IM or half during the league period, you rest your base time
So at Outlaw it took me 1:18 do my base time would be 8:08…