tri news from british triathlon federation......

just recieved the July edition of teh tri news in the post,,,,,,,,big feature on the olympics and the triathlon stars

and a seperate pamphlet on the olympic tri and all the places to watch the games etc etc.......

shame that the olympics have already passedimage

Comments

• but you do live in a distant foreign land............ image

• So did it arrive in engerland months ago:0
  • Yeah .. its cos you're Welsh innit  image

• i want compensation as i missed the triathlon races and its all their faultimage

• why, were you suppose to be competing Seren?.....there were no cats in the Serpentine you know image

• Oh that Rhymney Valley is so way out in the wilds. They probably thought you were out training again Seren & wouldn't have time to read it.image

• i am having a couple months of relaxing and recovery thank you slugs..............though might try the murder mile race tonight...............image

Rafiki........there might be cats there by the time i finishimage

• as you don't cycle at the moment it would be a waste for you..............but for those still cycling........with all the idiots on the road its a good deal........

• seren nos wrote (see)

i am having a couple months of relaxing and recovery thank you slugs..............though might try the murder mile race tonight...............image

Never even contemplated attempting that, & that was when I was allowed to run. Even if I'd done it reverse I'd have been well down the results.

Ps found a 'new' open water swim - the Usk at Usk, nice swim there this evening.

• i'm hoping to get to the taqff in the morning....its been a while.............i marshalled the murder mile instead of running...............more civilised..........

59 runners who paid to run a mile................madness i call itimage