** Advanced Warning ** Pirate Christmas Social

Comments

• Oh, you chaps would all look so gorgeous if you did black tie.  Sexy!

Aaaaaanyway.

I have to confirm final numbers with the venue by 19th November.  We now have the best part of 30 people down on the list so it's going to be a merry old shin dig!

If you are still interested in coming (Mr Z???) please do let me know via PM and add your name to the list. 

It's a tenner a head but that's for the buffet.  Having the food reserves us a private area.

• Whooop !!!!

What larks Pip    image

• debbodebbo ✭✭✭
    I might come but I'm not wearing a dress, and neither is BtS
  • Any one else up for black tie. I've not had a suitable occasion for ages image
  • Wont you get a bit chilly?

• depends where the tie is worn image

• Same here Matt, so for that reason, I'm in!  image

• Black tie and flashing red knob. Luvvit! Go Siggy!

• Hmmm....would love to wear DJ etc, but since I met you lot nothing fits. Will investigate.

• so i really must start thinking about a dressimage

• So is it a go-er for men in DJs

Hubba hubba hubba
  • OK - if we're going black tie, I'm in! image But mine's not a DJ ?????

• But guys in DJs means girls in evening dresses, which is much posher than we've been talking about.

• Buts thats what I love about the pirates, some people with Black tie / evening dress and others in jeans & t shirts and nobody looks down on anyone not dressed as they are!

• +1 for that SA! Wear what you like guys (& girls!). I haven't worn a DJ for years so this is just a good excuse for me!
  • Same here Prince, I'm hoping Mrs Matt can find somethign spangly in her wardrobe that fits or she'll be demanding a new dress for the do image

• I will have to try my formal trousers on to see if I fit into them before making any public pronouncements on what I might wear. 

• I'll be wearing either a LBD (which is my preference) or a red dress.  The red dress is slightly more formal than I would like but I'll worry less about that if some of the chaps are dressing up.  I think that's a fab idea and also totally agree with TSA.  Wear what you like!

I am going to double check with the venue as they did advise no trainers.  I need to check if they are ok with jeans.

• SA is right ... It's perfect excuse to dress up or to dress down, I don't think we have any Chavs in our midst to be concerned about
  • oooo - can I get my long black evening frock out? image

• Soup, you can get whatever you like out!  imageimage  I don't think there would be any complaints from the blokes!!  image

• Oo. Are we going posh then are we?... I may have to rethink my outfit!

• i see me bringing every damn dress i own.( not many)............and spending hours deciding which one to wear...........maybe i should take them all to the pub and strio and change every hourimage

• You can take the girl out of Wales........
  • seren nos wrote (see)

i see me bringing every damn dress i own.( not many)............and spending hours deciding which one to wear...........maybe i should take them all to the pub and strio and change every hourimage

• I'm sure the bar will provide appropriate music for you Seren!!  

De, de, de.  

Da-da, da-da.  

De, de, de.  

Da-da da, da, da!  

De, da-da, de-de ....

• Seren - we can have a little fashion show at mine before hand.

• M..o.use wrote (see)

Seren - we can have a little fashion show at mine before hand.

do you need Judges?

• Possibly, will they be bringing bike stands?