Why is it that.....

124»

Comments

• What really annoys me is when I am driving at 30mph through a 30mph speed limit and someone overtakes me, then gives me a disgusted look for sticking to the speed limit. There's never a copper there when you need one.

• Ooh, Rickster, that reminds me. 50cc mopeds image
    As slow as tractors, allowed everywhere except motorways and you have to be REALLY careful trying to overtake them as it's a lot easier to wobble a rider off a moped than a farmer off a tractor. Grr.

• Pethead wrote (see)

Ooh, Rickster, that reminds me. 50cc mopeds image
    As slow as tractors, allowed everywhere except motorways and you have to be REALLY careful trying to overtake them as it's a lot easier to wobble a rider off a moped than a farmer off a tractor. Grr.

A lot of these moped riders are 16 year olds who ride like maniacs, race each other and act like lunatics.

• Rickster wrote (see)

What really annoys me is when I am driving at 30mph through a 30mph speed limit and someone overtakes me, then gives me a disgusted look for sticking to the speed limit. There's never a copper there when you need one.

We have a nice 30mph limit here that changes to a 40 at the bottom of a hill. Nothing like dropping down a few gears at the 40 sign whilst the other car is in mid-overtake image

• Cars that don't indicate at Roundabouts then turn after I've stopped mid run !!!!!

• Rickster - 100% agreed, but I'd still feel slightly guilty if I knocked one off in an attempt to get past their noisy 30mph plodding.
  • Rickster - totally agree. I will NEVER push anyone to break the speed limit. Quite happy to sit behind.

I don't like those who insist on doing 35 in a 60 quite so much though....... If you can't get somewhere approaching the speed limit of a road without cacking your pants, you should probably hand your licence back in and stop getting in everyone's way.