The Army is not online, So Running world I need your help ASAP

At the moment im following a Army fitness programme  which I have been doing for 3 months, this week is the first week of the third month.

this is what the programme is asking me to do tomorrow:

Alternate Running hard then recovering for intervals of 1, 2, 3 minutes.

In previous weeks I would be running fast for 1 min resting for 1 min, up to a certain ammount of  time, What Im Confused about is how long am I meant to do this for? it does not tell me when to stop?

Comments

• Are you able to work it out by looking at the session the week before and the week after ??  

Perhaps its an initiative test  image

• Well I could do the same as before, but that would not make any sense because I would be resting for longer 2 or 3 minutes? Im going to do sprints tomorrow but I have no idea when to stop sprinting, I wont know when to quit, if im not given a set time that I should have finished the workout by.

• What I mean is, look at the sprint sets the week before and the week after and use a similar rest interval
    If you cant work it out then repeat last weeks session

• Don't worry about the time - the important thing is that you let your heart rate fall back before you do the next sprint. There's a basic guide to different training runs here:

http://takeitinyourstride.co.uk/guides/types-of-run-explained/

• M...eldy wrote (see)

Are you able to work it out by looking at the session the week before and the week after ??  

I think you could be right M..eldy, I can see them now at the first fitness session just telling the young recruits to repeat week 1 of month 3, all those that don't match up please keep your bags packedimage

• M...eldy wrote (see)

Pmsl!