THANK YOU to all the Games Makers and volunteers...

I'm just back from an amazing day at the Paralympics...   I am over-whelmed by the sheer scale of the whole event..  having seen the Olympics on tv, this was my first opportunity to get to the Olympic Park and see some events....

HOLY MOLY...............!!

Just. Bloody. Incredible..............

A sincere THANK YOU is due to every one of the thousands of Games Makers for making this fabulous sports event the massive success it has been...   there were smiling faces, knowledgeable info and thoroughly organised calmness everywhere..

Everything was perfect...  hardly any queues at all, no litter, excellent signage...

Thank you, thank you, thank you...

image)

Comments

• Here here, couldn't agree more. Was lucky enough to be at the Stadium yesterday and Aquatics centre back in August. I'm 48, come from the back end of beyond, remember back to Munich '72, always loved sport, never in a million years thought I'd ever get to an Olympic Games - unforgettable and magically wonderful - thank-you to everyone from me too, even Seb, the smarmy ba*tard image
  • another plus one on this from me.  All of the volunteers were magic.  If I could have 1% of that enthusiasm bottled to give to out in some workplaces I know it would be a fabulous tonic!