uka 800m rules

if anyone can deffine the true 800m rules for me as i need to know for my coursework and i cant seem to find them anywhere. Thanks.image.

Comments

• If it really isn't available online, this is the sort of thing that is likely to be included in some sort of handbook in very small font, possibly with diagrams.  If you ask UKA nicely they might send you one.  Have you actually contacted them?

• piers thanks for the great like it will come in handy with my coursework and to answer your qustion philpub no i havent.

• PiersPiers ✭✭✭

Christ it's easy these days isn't it. I did O levels in the 80's; when you needed to do research you had to go down the library, go through card indexes, old microfiche sometimes fill in chits to get articles from the British Library. These days you google it or, if that's to much for you, go on a forum. 

• simon weatherley wrote (see)

piers thanks for the great like it will come in handy with my coursework and to answer your qustion philpub no i havent.

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRhWF-HnwEJQ6j-hp0ZCQBXf1794Gd5Fi1Alq3cUt5P-icXaEd6&t=1

• Aw c'mon guys, can't you just do him a favour without taking a pop at him as well? It's a nice day, the sun is shining, be nice to people ...

It is easier these days though. When I did my school exams we had to go down to the cave, get out the parchment scrolls and decipher the Sanskrit.

• DachsDachs ✭✭✭

You had it good.  In my day, we had to walk over six days through stinking bogs to get to the hovel of the local witch, and she would scatter a load of animal bones over the floor and read the answer from that.  And then, when you handed it in, instead of getting an O Level, you just got punched in the face.