Desperate for Nike 4 inch grey woven dri fit shorts in medium!!

Been looking everywhere for these, dont suppose anyone has any knowledge of any in stock in medium. Its the NIke 4 inch dri fit woven running shorts in grey. I have some in black but need the grey too. Ive looked everyhere, ebay, google, cant find a pair in medium.

Comments

• Try upping your long run to 15 miles and slotting in a cross training session midweek
  • ?porque hablar en espanol?
  • Was referencing Manuel from Fawlty Towers!

Is this some weird sort of spam?  Designed to make us all rush off and look for Nike shorts?

Who could seriously be desperate for a pair of grey shorts?

• Asking for advice is one thing but expecting you to do their shopping is another
  • Do you thing 15 miles is too far for grey shorts Crimson?
  • Blimey witch hunt or what!!! For all I know someone might have just bought a pair from somewhere and knows where they are in stock. Some people must be really bored to hijack this thread like this.

• I think I saw a pair in Hove JJB in the sale rack Mark. I think there were two pairs left in medium yesterday.
  • Sussex Runner (NLR) wrote (see)

Do you thing 15 miles is too far for grey shorts Crimson?

Yes but would be fine in black!

• Sports Direct have them in grey and blue - or did a few weeks ago. Whay are you desperate for them though? Is it a coordination thing, or a team thing?

• He's desperate pmo. People are desperate for water or food not coordination. Get serious man!!
  • Sorry false alarm, they were the 5 inch. Apologies to SR (NLR) for the lack of seriousness

• pmo wrote (see)

Sorry false alarm, they were the 5 inch. Apologies to SR (NLR) for the lack of seriousness

Scissors?!

• Really, though, Mark! 

Who could take seriously a thread where the OP is "desperate" for a pair of grey shorts?

(and it's not a witch hunt - we're just taking the piss!)

• On a serious note, stick with the black ones, the grey ones show off the sweat a little too muchimage

lol @ scissors, WiB you're not taking this seriously...

• I do sweat in the bum cheeks area!

• Shall I put the ducking stool away then Wilkie?
  • Not yet, SR - the day is young image

• Sussex Runner (NLR) wrote (see)
    ?porque hablar en espanol?

Your question marks are wrong. And the grammar is pretty appalling too.

• It's no wonder the British are reluctant to try speaking in other languages if that's the response you get!