whats trainers to wear

2»

Comments

• And I'm bad for wanting a different colour?????!!!!! image image

Anyway, I've already got the grey sludge coloured pair already, that's why I'm thinking of a different colour! image

• red and white for the road and blue for trail which seems to go well with what JF50 said as when ever i wear them it does seem to rain more

• Remind me not to run if you're wearing blue thenimage

• ultrarocker,I'm not joking mate..i didnt wear them for over a week and it was dry.put them on on Thursday for the club run around Clumber and the heavens opened,planned to wear them tomorrow and have you seen the forcast rain

• LOL!!! Quick, change the shoes!!!

• IF you wanted any more proof just look at the weather before Dukeries did 90% of my training in blue,and it rained  then on the day wore my road shoes and it was boiling.So the BIG Question is Can i Control the Weather by the colour of my shoes ? Mightn't have to wear my red and white ones, tomorrow just to see..but that means road [sorry for swearing ] running.

• Road? Wash your mouth out!! image

Actually, if i'd known that before Dukeries i'd have made you put the blue ones back on, i'd have probably got on a lot better that day if it had rained!!!

• Strange no on e has mentioned the tread! Yellow is really good in deep bogs if you face plant. Black won,t be seen and white could be mistaken for a bleached sheep skull.

• imagedaytrekker ...did you wear your red and white on the 11th aug? this is serious research now. i like running in hot weather so i will forward you all my dates of events and if you could just wear the red on those days thatd be great , ta

• my tread is flourescent  yellow....now flourescent opens a whole new discussion...

• Daytrekker this is the first time I have heard this weather theory, but it seems to have as much logic as any other way of forecasting it, why waste money sending satellites into space and aircraft out over the Atlantic when for £140 (I'm guessing here how much you paid for 2 pairs of shoes) we have a workable system.  You just need to post a week in advance your schedule and confirm shoe colour choice.  Thank youimage

• Red trainers are a no brainer in Kansas--- Red for Tornadoes?

• just to let you all know the forecast for yesterday was rain ,so i decided to try my shoe colour theory out.didn't get up to early as only doing a steady 10/12 miles [tapering for next week],looked outside was a bit dull so put on road shoes [red and white] set off, weather was a bit cold but low and behold it didn't rain image,So here's my forecast for this week,

Tomorrow ... last trail run  [blue shoes] RAIN ,                                                     Thursday.... short road run [red and white shoes] Dry but may be cold.                   Sunday....Ladybower 50 .[Due to hot conditions at Dukeries Ultra,] I will be wearing Blue this time,BUT may change part way round ,so Sunshine and Showers.          Sorry if i cant please everyone this week ,but i am on a tapper