Options

Shaving 8 minutes Off 1/2 Marathon Time

2»

Comments

• Options
    Hi kev

Sorry I thought I had written back to you,it must not of registered when I submitted reply grrrr

Had a brilliant day from start to finish really enjoyed myself (legs are sore today though) had to strap my groin up as it still wasn't brill but gave it my best and finished in 2hours 4mins 3secs was hoping sub 2hours but with injury I can't moan with that time at all image

How did you get on? Hope you to had a brilliant day with all the hard training you put in you deserved it mate image
  • Options

Hey Scotty,great news that you braved it & fought through the injury. Its a massive accomplishment in itself to get through 13 miles when you're not fully fit, braver man than myself image

Had a cracking time myself!! Was a great atmosphere from start to finish, but that final half mile stretch along Broad St was something else. Finished in 1:40:41 so absolutely delighted as i wasn't expecting it...somehow the crowds along the way kept me pushing from start to end.

Can definitely see why people get the so called 'bug; image

Have you got any future events in mind? I'm looking at completing a few more of the great run series next year as I'd love to get a full set of medals!! Will probably do the Warwick Castle Half Marathon in March as my next HM & then will be doing the Tough Guy challenge (purely for experience as it looks mental haha) in Jan