Cardiff Half Marathon

Hi

Does anyone have or know anyone who no longer wants to run the Cardiff Half on 14th October 2012 that I could take their number?

Thanks

Ceri

Comments

• Hi All, I missed the registration deadline for the Cardiff Half (Oct 2012) and am after a place - please let me know, also, if you are no longer able to run. Of course happy to pay all relevant registration fees etc.

Cheers
    Andrew

• Hi mate yes mine is for sale as unfortunately does not look like i can run it,not sure how you change it over though

• Hi Mike, that's potentially good news -sorry you may not be able to run it. The website says numbers are non-transferrable, but it seems like people do it from what i've seen/heard.

Anyone any advice on how to do this? Is it just a matter of Mike sending me his email with registration details, and me paying Mike the registration cost?

Cheers

Andrew

• Anyone else out there with a ticket they can't use?

I seem to have run out of flat half marathons to go for this year and I'm not sure if I can face waiting another year to have a crack at my PB.

• I'm also looking for a space too....! Please message me if you have one! Will pay and collect etc...image)

• Hi, If anyone is still looking for places for the Cardiff Half, we have 2 for sale. Message me on here or text 07841757556. We've had to pull out unfortunately.