Anti-depressants & training

Comments

• morning

I had a long chat with brian after i sent the email here,  I will be trying to get to speak to somone on day ward today , I'll let you know how it goes tonight when i get home image

take care till then love ya all loads  

April xxx

• i am always thinking of you april.  take care of yourself.

to all mummies on the thread, have an extra special day on sundayimage

i realised last night that it is this month that i have been working for the NHS for ten LONG years.  on the bright side, i get an extra four days of annual leave, woo hoo!  which will no doubt get swallowed up with mini tweety's appointmentsimage

• ((blueroom))

horrible migraine is finally passing after a good few days.  had to sit through parents evening on  monday and thought i was going to pass out when we came out.  mini sat next to me on the bed and said "never mind, mummy."  am hoping that i will make it to club tomorrow night, tracey.

mini finally has a diagnosis of asperger's syndrome.  have taken it upon myself to buy a couple of books "the complete guide to asperger's syndrome" and "all cats have asperger syndrome."  also have bought these information cards that you can give out to people in public (or wherever) if they are playing up etc.  have a day off next week and the second week of the easter holiday to look forward to.

• bit of a crappy day today.  heard about a patient at work whose case is so awful, i can't even begin to think.  every time i think about it, i get a bit upset.  this is unusual, as i have been used to dealing with "bad news" in my job for some time - it goes with the job unfortunately. i really want to talk about it on here with someone but of course i can't (patient confidentiality - a few peeps on here know where i work etc).image
  • Tweety can you ask for some supervision? You are welcome to e-mail me if you'd like - I don't know you and am bound by the same confidentiality rules.
    If you think you can or you think you can't you're probably right.
  • really feel for you and understand like little miss happy its really hard when you work for the NHS, I used to has the same promblem, and it is hard (((((((( very big hugs )))))))))))))) 

xxx 

• thank you both.  how are you doing bunney?

LMH, may just email you later.  perhaps getting it off my chest might help me to feel a bit better.image

• Hi Bugsy - how's it going?

Tweety - you're more than welcome.

If you think you can or you think you can't you're probably right.
  • hello everyone

it's been quite on here, hope your all ok image

thought i let you know,  we picked up Austin (new family menber a Dog )  he appears to have settled well into the family ,  he's really lovely,  where ever i go , he follows,  he is now resting image

here (((((((((((( big hugs )))))))))))))))) 

thinking off you all xx

• hey bunney, nice to hear from you.  hope you're doing ok.  you sound a bit more positive?

do you have a pic of austin - what kind of dog is he?  he sounds like a great companion.

• Tracey GTracey G ✭✭✭

Hello Bunny. It is great to hear from you. Your dog sounds special.

Tweety - how are you doing hun? What is Little Miss upto during half term? Andre is lucky this week as he has sports club in his school this week from 10am - 3pm image

• hey tracey - great to hear from you.  you tapering yet?  i have booked a day off on wednesday 22nd so i can go to the expo.  might see you there.  little miss is spending this week with daddy and her brother and next week with me (couldn't get this week off as well.)  she is much better now.  she had her first swimming lesson on saturday, luckily she had recovered from the pox.  excema has flared up a bit but its been worse, so hey ho.  hope andre is having fun at sports club.  mini went bowling but got fed up and spend the rest of the time sitting on this motorbike ride. she's off to the park and swimming tomorrow.   maybe we could go to the park next week? i am going to club tomorrow and thursday this week, even if i don't run.  i miss it.  got an email from kazzah last week who is on the same Freecycle group as me!

hope everyone else in the blueroom is ok and that those of you with kids at home are coping ok.

• Tracey GTracey G ✭✭✭
    Tweety - We can have fun together at Expo.  I have caught a bl%%dy cold and am feeling crap at the moment.
  • kazzah told me last night you had a cold image  hope you feel better soon.
  • Tracey GTracey G ✭✭✭
    I wished I could run, then I would get a break from Andre.
  • tracey, i am working tomorrow (OH is at home with kids) but i would be more than willing to come and watch andre for a hour or two if you want a break for a bit if bernard is working at the weekend or next week.  i am thinking of you.
  • Tracey GTracey G ✭✭✭

tweety - You are lovely, but I will be alright. Bernard is working tomorrow until Tuesday, Then he has Wednesday and Thursday off.

• the offer is there if you change your mind. 

((blueroom))

• Tracey GTracey G ✭✭✭

Morning all.

Tweety - you are now on holiday image

• yeah baby! image

went for a nice walk this morning for hot cross buns for good friday breakfast.

we were going to saaafend this afternoon but it looks like rain outside.....

• evenin all!

Got a letter off go slo the other day,  she seems to be ok.

took up the post of junior club captain at my running club so been busy wiv that.  still training for half on 3rd May and doing ok except this week cos kids are off.  dad has bin bad to with swollen joints so been with him alot.  hes getting better now though.

up to 11 miles at mo so shud be ok.  

doing really well at mo  sorry i've not been around.  hope u missed me image

(((((((((((blueroom))))))))))))))))))))

• of course we missed you  Chickpea tee hee

just a short update, still on day ward ,  my meds have been increased due to low mood ,  my mood seems to be all over ,  and sleep poor , anyway the day ward Dr has been reveiwing my meds regular ,  I'm still on 12mg Reboxitine ,  my Quetiapine  been increased to 200mg  and they've put me on Phenegan 25mg to take for one week,

things still hard at home ,  but Austin cheers me and brian up loads , soon I get a picture of him i will send on here ,  he's asleep at the moment .

wishing everyone a happy easter xxx

• by the way forgot to ask ,  has anyone taken Phenegan tablets before and how quick do they take to work ,  is there any side affects ,  just thought i'd better check just in case they work quick tee hee
  • good to hear from u bunney.  not had them meds i dont think.

good to hear austin is well and look forward to seeing a pic of him!!!!  

take care and keep strong x 

• sorry, never tried it bunney.  hope you are doing ok.  we did try mini with something called phenergan but it was in liquid form and i am sure it wouldn't be the same strength.  stay strong.

hey pea, how are you?  course we missed ya!

• me belly about to burst, brian just cooked a belly burster of a meal it was lovely image

anyone herd if staggers and plodding hippo are ok not herd them on here for a while

nice to hear that go slo is ok 

anyone over eaten on easter eggs yet  image tee hee image 

• Tracey GTracey G ✭✭✭

Hello Bunny

Hippo is getting lots of pbs.

Can you send Brian round here to cook for me please image

• can he come round to mine after tracey?  she's not far from me.

no easter eggs for me, bunneyimage  chocolate is a migraine trigger for me so have to watch the rest of casa del tweety stuff themselves silly with it.

i weighed myself earlier on.image  have been rather reflective since about the hard work I have undone.

• Tracey GTracey G ✭✭✭
    Tweety - are you enjoying your Easter break now image