Spam again

Comments

• I'm trying .... gissus chance  image

• oh well done Meldy but I was almost tempted to see the southern Methodists play Little rock at what ever sport they play

• It was almost a good offer

Now, if they offered to stream coverage of Kona in a few weeks time they might strike lucky !

• quiet on night shift then meldy

• Well it was .. !!!

• meldy you and all your fellow spam wombles are doing a fab job but it's more than about time RW got their arse in gear and sorted it 

• imho I think the spam wombles should hang up their hats and force RW into putting some money into getting this sorted properly...........

• Its a bit six and 2/3rds tho isnt it

I still get some form of use and entertainment from RW hence why I volunteered to be a spam womble, we have been over this ground before and in essence I do agree they need to get their finger out and sort out this mess but all the while I can do something then I will rather than let it all go and see the mess for what it could be without

• I hope you tell them how much there is Melds? Because when they come in on Monday and the place is squeaky clean they might think "oh everythings fine" image

• They are even creating spam users to post on their own spam to try and keep it up the lists