Nipple rubbing

has anyone got any tips on how to stop running vests causing nipple chafing, it is now starting to really hurt.

Comments

• Plasters, micropore tape, Vaseline, surgical removal, running bare chested, a nicer top, compression top, HTFU.

Have I missed any ?
  • From memory - it does get better.
  • Bodyglide. In a stick, easier to use than vaseline.

• Get breast cancer. Have breasts removed then added back on, sans nipples. Don't put on rubber replacement nipples when running.

• I used Vasleine as I happened to have some in the house (insert your preferred reason here). It does stain tops after a while though. Does bodyglide stain?

• Nothing wrong with a bit of nipple rubbing image

Chafing though, ouch, as Ultra Cougie said. My pref is Elastoplast tape but have to shave round nips to get good adhesion (male!) - not a great look but what the hell!
  • Body Glide doesn't stain. Blood doesimage

• I know a guy who prefers to have bleeding nipples as he doesn't like the idea of pulling off plasters. With all due respect to StB's thread, the guy must be a p***k! 

• See the thread on here called Gentlemen's breast chaffing. I raised this very question and ended up buying some strapall. It works a treat and I am now pain free. Get your missus/mister to help you take them off after a run 

• Gaffer Tape!!!!

• http://www.chayden.net/Runs/Adidas/

I remeber these adverts and wanted a poster for my garage/gym wall of the elastoplast one!

• Corn plasters. Small enough you shouldn't have to shave round the nip to get them to stick on. Two on each nip. Or so I've been told by a male running friend of mine who swears by them...