St Neots Riverside Half Marathon

Hi - Due to injury can't make this race. Please let me know if you would like to buy my place for the entry fee of £20 - I can then substitue your details on the St Neots on-line transfer option - need to do this asap - closes 7th Nov

Comments

• Update on closing dates from Riverside Runners:

Dear Robert Not long now until race day and we hope your training has been going well!! Transfers Just a reminder that on-line transfers can be made at http://www.riversiderunnersraces.co.uk up until the 7th November. Transfers can also be made on the day until 9.15am.  Please note that race morning will be busy so please try to make transfers on-line before the cut-off date if possible.

• Hi Robert

If your place has not been taken, I would like to take it please.

Warmest Regards

Russell
  • Hi

I also have a place up for grabs which I am not able to make use of due to injury. Please let me know if you would like it for the entry fee of ??20.
  • Hi Houdidi

If it hasnt been taken already, I'll have it.

• get in line, buddy. lol....

• I have a place for Marlowimage

• My place now gone to Sofaboy.

• cheers Houdidi. i shall try and bang in a good time on your behalf.

• I have a place for the St Neots half up for grabs. £20 first come first served if anyone's interested?

• Hi Simon if this is still available i would be interested in having your number transferred. My mobile number is 07779511384.

I am away until Sunday but am happy to transfer the £20 to you via online banking on Sunday. Please either call or text to let me know either way.

Thanks

Dave

• Hi Dave, the place is yours - I have just text you.

If anyone else is interested I have a friend also trying to sell their place.

Let me know.

• Hi Simon,

Is your friends place still available ?

If so, I'd like it so give me a shout - 07445282362

Cameron

• Hello,

Does anyone still have a place available as I would really like one.  My mobile is 07815 123094

Thanks