Who to ask for diagnosis of foot problem

I completed a half marathon 2 weeks ago and have some foot pain and swelling that i would have expected to have cleared up by now.

Would you advise a chiropodist, a sports injury clinic or  GP as first call to diagnose what the problem is?


  • GP MAY be able to help, and is free... If you get the (all too common) lack-of-diagnosis and generic recommendtaion of "rest it" then go see a decent sports physio.

Sign In or Register to comment.