Tea, coffee or something else?

Comments

• Something else, please.
  • But has to be Twinnings Earl Grey with a tiny splash of skimmed milk and the tea bag left in.
  • what a rediculous question................. TEA,of course.  This is RW.co.uk not .com!

• Coffee.

Always coffee.

Not instant - the good stuff please

• Coffee..   Sumatra or Nicaraguan

Tea..    Earl Grey

Something else...   Michelle Pfeiffer or Natalie Portman

• sweet russian caravan and a hot water bottle tucked inside my hoodie.

• I've never seen anyone put milk in earl grey tea....
  • Coffee - black - preferably Italian

Tea - black - Earl grey or assam or general "nice tea" blend, or chai.

Also drink a LOT of peppermint tea, and other herbal/fruit teas. Recently discovered eucalyptus tea, which is amazing.

• Camellia Sinensis var. Assamica.

• Tea for me. Milky and sweet image

• Tea...builders with a tiny splash of skimmed milk image

• Tea. I like a good strong black tea like Assam (with milk, no sugar). I hate Earl Grey, especially with milk in image , I find it too perfumed. If I want something fruity/floral/herbal then I'll have hibiscus or lemon & ginger tea instead of a mish-mash of black and fruit tea.

One cup of proper coffee to get me started in the morning - Hawaiian Kona or Jamaican Blue Mountain for preference. I'd rather spend money on good coffee than booze.

• Oh and hot chocolate in the evening while I'm watching TV. I've got a really nice spice blend of chilli, vanilla, cassia and allspice that goes in hot chocolate. Delicious image

• "tea without milk is just so uncivilized"

• tea, tea, coffee in that order image

• GFB can have champagne today.

It's her burpday! image
  • Champagne in tea? image

Hot chocolate - I actually really like the Options range. Especially the chocolate brownie one, very chocolately and low calorie!

• Coffee, coffee, tea, tea, tea, coffee, tea. (Hot chocolate occasionally sneaks in on the end, on a Saturday night for Match of the Day.)

• ...MOTD, TOTP!  image

• LIVERBIRD wrote (see)
    GFB can have champagne today.
    It's her burpday! image

I'll be having some directly I leave work!! image  (Jenn was actually going to bring me a little bottle of work but we thought it was slightly unprofessional image )

• Tea for me.... Earl Grey, no milk but a spoon and a half of sugar.

Really not a fan of coffee, but I'll have it in meetings if there's no tea available - always black.

• Generally tea, but I do like a latte image
  • I like both coffee and tea, but given the choice it would be coffee. I do have a slight caffeine addiction though as I'm in double figures for the mugs of coffee I drink each day.

On the flip side alcohol doesn't really bother me at all these days. I could very easily become tea/coffee total.

• Tea, and made properly with leaves not a bag of dust!

• Tea mostly, Lady Grey with semi skimmed milk.

I do like an occasional cup of coffee too.

And gin image

• Tea please. Strong, milk (blue top ONLY, none of that wimpy skimmed nonsense) and one and a half sugars please.

Best served in a large mug that's chipped or cracked and has a thick layer of ingrained tea stain on the inside.

Like wot I've got right now *slurp*

• Tea, English blend, strong but not stewed and a little milk, no sugar.
    Coffee. Strong roast as a double expresso. The occasional latte. Never instant.
    Coke
    Mineral water
    Beer
    Wine
    No spirits

• Coffee, black, fairtrade and absolutely not instant.

....now, where can I get hold of some of those dinky little mint flavoured chocolates?