Should I or shouldn't I?

Hi all, I'm sat here pondering whether I should run today or not. I've been following the couch to 5k and am on week 4. I was able to run 5k no problem but then my old back injury flared up and I was unable to run for about 5 weeks. So I thought I would start back following the C25k plan for some structure. Anyway, I digress. I'm trying to decided whether I should rest today or run - I've had a relatively full weekend exercise wise and so don't want to overdo it but at the same time don't want to miss a session. Here is what I have done so what do you think? Wednesday - Run (W4R1) Thursday - Rest Friday - Spinning (I go all out in these classes and work as hard as I possibly can and love it!) Saturday - Run (W4R2) Sunday - Spinning (again a hard class. I can feel my quads aching even when sitting down today) On a Tuesday I usually go on a 5mile power walk with a friend (we keep a fast pace and usually complete it in about 45-50minutes) Wednesday is a planned run day, as is Friday. Thursday and Saturday will be rest days and Sunday will be spinning again. (I usually go spinning twice a week but OH is away so I have no childcare). Should I move my run days on a day and rest today or do you think it will be ok to carry on today as planned and wait til Thursday for my rest day?

Comments