Edinburgh Marathon Place

I have had to pull out of the 2013 Edinburgh marathon in May as my sister is getting married. Unfortunately the event do not offer defer/ refunds, but the place is allowed to be filled by another runner. So if anyone is interested, or knows anyone who is, then please contact me! It cost me £50 to enter...

Comments

• How much do you want for it?
  • I'd accept 40 for it, as the new runner has to pay a bit of an admin fee. Contact me if you're interested

• I'll have a bit of think about it as I am doing Manchester Marathon in April so toying with doing Edinburgh aswell

• This is still available: if anyone's interested, let me know!  image

• Hi it's ??47.50 to enter as a club runner so it would make it more expensive to buy it off you,

Cheers

Laura
  • Hi, sorry I thought I'd posted that I'm willing to accept 35 for it (runner has to pay 10 to organisers to transfer too) which will make it cheaper than entering
  • I'd offer ??15 for it? I know it's not much but I would be running for charity for my godson, same as the Manchester marathon - link for info www.virginmoneygiving.com/teamwinter

Thanks

Laura
  • I'd take 20 for it?

• Cool, can you please email me your information laura.winter1@sky.com

thank you  image

• Hi Ian,

Did you manage to transfer the place? Happy to pay £35 + £10 transfer fee, a friend would like to run it as his first marathon. dmer127@gmail.com

Thanks.

• Hi Ian, I imagine I am right to assume you have parted with your place. However, if not then I am happy to pay ??60 as I would not want anyone to be out of pocket. I appreciate though that you probably don't have it anymore.

Kind Regards, Gillian.
  • Hi ian

if you havent sold your entry im willing to pay whatever you want for it and more if needed ...i am desperate for a place  thanks mark hoare     mark1ang2@sky.com