Tuesday 6th November 2012

2»

Comments

• Tom.Tom. ✭✭✭
    Hansyhobs writes "Lyrics: YES, for the first time I've got them! Must say I was getting really sick of the song on the radio but it worked really well in the film"....and here's me thinking the song is "The End" by The doors and the film being Apocalypse Now...ah well only 40 years to late.

Didn't have the best of days today:

Rear axle went on the car, turned my ankle over in a pot hole and............the Tesco 25% off wines expired before I had time to get down there. Consoled myself with a packet of Budgens frozen peas.
  • Evening!

Come on Obama -  Pleaaasssse don't let Romney get  in.  Too tired to stay up and watch though... and too tired to read all the other posts on here, so sorry.

What... work work work

why..  one must

Last hard  28/10

Last easy Sunday

Lyrics...  no

night night. x

• Tom.Tom. ✭✭✭
    Run Wales...agreed about Romney!
  • Hello.

Blanked yesterday, blanked today. Lyrics yes. Had to go to school parents evening today, and I've still not written up today's report from work. I seem to be tired from the weekend still. Missed out on e-bay buying a turbo trainer (resistance device for my bike so I can ride it in the garage), as the auction closed when I was out.

I'm looking forward to Friday when I might get a decent run in.

This morning I woke up thinking about the following proverb:

Every morning in Africa, a Gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be killed. Every morning a Lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest Gazelle or it will starve to death. It doesn't matter whether you are a Lion or a Gazelle... when the sun comes up, you'd better be running.

• Blisters love that proverb