Armband for iPhone 5?

I recently upgraded to the iPhone 5 from the iPhone 4. With the 4 I had been using a great Nike armband, but the 5 doesnt fit in this, so I am in desperate need of a new one as I use the Nike+ app on my phone to record my runs. 

Has anybody found a good armband for the iPhone 5?

Thanks

Comments

• I know this is a really old thread, but I thought I'd wake it up rather than start a new one.

I'm looking to buy an armband for my iPhone 5.

I am after one that's adjustable to fit, comfortable and won't slip and slide while I'm running.

Any recommendations gratefully received.

Many thanks!

• I use this armband for my iPhone 5s, http://www.karrimor.com/karrimor-xlite-running-arm-band-764109 works a treat and is a bargain price.

• Thanks Lee - that looks as though it fits the bill perfectly.

• Try TK Max they have them all the time under a fiver too! I got one super comfy only thing I needed to do was put small hole as earphone hole did not line up. No drama
  • Steve Cox3 wrote (see)
    Try TK Max they have them all the time under a fiver too! I got one super comfy only thing I needed to do was put small hole as earphone hole did not line up. No drama

TK Max - never even occurred to me!  I have one that's fairly local so will go and have a look. Thanks!