Listen can you hear it? ... Jingle Jog is Coming!!

Anyone doing this pre-Christmas romp around the park down in deepest Surrey?Listed in Events as 5K multi-terrain

Comments

• Pre-Christmas festive run for all the family complete with jingle bells,santa hat, medals for all and festive cheer to warm you up! ....

• It's getting louder! ....only three weeks to go! .... come join the pre-Christmas festive fun down at Frimley Lodge Park, GU16 6HY on Sunday 16 Dec. 5k multi-terrain as listed .... jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way, oh what fun it is to run on this one lap run 5k ...
  • Frimley Lodge eh?  I'm sure they'll be a few Cove Joggers there that day.  What time does it start?

• Might even bring a flask of Mulled Wine image

• My husband, son and I are all registered - looking forward to it!

• Hi Lady Wot Jogs ... its a 9am start! .... mulled wine included!!

• Hellywobs ... fantastic! .... all we need now is a fot of snow!!!

• Where do you most like to hear about? Please choose your region to listen. Select Region, Birmingham ... Jingle JogJingle Jog 5km Run 10.30am Sunday 9th

• Sorry John don't follow your thoughts???

• Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way ... oh what fun it is to run in this family fun 5k!   .... www.jinglejog.co.uk

• Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle al the way ... Oh what fun it is to run in this family fun 5k ... now taking entries on the day !      www.jinglejog.co.uk