Social media - good thing or bad thing?

2»

Comments

  • To my mind, not bad. Surely, all the people have so important elements connected to the work itself, that they simply have no time to share their events in the social. And if https://onlypult.com/ is helping in this point of view, the time for sharing will definitely reduce.
  • Depends how an individual uses it. It's been a lifeline for my family to keep in touch, but too much and it can have negative mental health impacts. It's all about moderation.
  • Depends how an individual uses it. It's been a lifeline for my family to keep in touch, but too much and it can have negative mental health impacts. It's all about moderation.
  • Social media IMO is 90% evil. No social media = no Trump & no Brexit, I truly believe that. The other 10% is wonderful. Would love to get off it totally, but it's essential for for those of us who are self employed and have businesses to promote.
    48 year old beginner running since April 2020
  • After I realized that I spend a lot of time in social networks from my phone, I deleted all social networks from my phone. I only use my phone to make calls and sometimes go to the <a href="https://bonuscasinoisland.com/">https://bonuscasinoisland.com/</a> site and play free online slots
  • Social media is good, it means you can sort the fucked up from the normal. What I mean is if you follow twitter as I do (i don't post ) it's jaw dropping amazing how society would function if it was real life. Most people would be hiding behind the sofa or getting themselves killed because being a key board worrier does not translate in the real world. Face book is ok but to many people need to be seen doing something and live their live on face book. Instagram I don't understand what its for other posting photos. Other than that Runners are all idiots,,,,, cause I can say it... that how it works apparently 
  • I almost don't interact with social media at all besides work and I couldn't be happier. Sometimes I will get sucked on youtube for 30 min, before disabling the app again. I don't like the endless scrolling feeds, it's like it feels good, but at the same time it makes you feel like crap in a dopamine haze. it's great for marketing and reaching people though.
Sign In or Register to comment.