Edinburgh Marathon 2013 - have place for transfer

Hi,

I have a place for the Edinburgh 2013 race on Sunday 26th May. It has become apparent that I can't take part in the event, I have a knee injury which is going to take some time to recover before I can even begin to think about doing the training on it.

Ideally I would like to transfer this place to someone to recover some of the costs rather than just lose it completely.

If your interested, pop a comment on the thread and I will get in touch.

Sam

Comments

• Hi Sam,

I am interested, I am running Manchester in the April and raising funds for 2 charities that have supported my godson the link for info.... http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/Teamwinter

I'm thinking as I've done all the training I might aswell do Edinburgh aswell!

How much are you looking for it? There is a ??10 transfer fee added to whatever you are asking,

If you would rather email me .... Laura.winter1@sky.com

Many thanks

Laura
  • Hi Sam

Can you please let me know how much you are looking for? Thanks xx
  • Hi guys,

I am looking for £40.00 which includes the cost of the transfer fee.

Thanks x

• Hi Sammy

Did you manage to part with your place as I am interested

Regards

St acey
  • Hi Sammy,

Did you manage to transfer the place? Happy to pay £40 + £10 transfer fee, a friend would like to run it as his first marathon. dmer127@gmail.com

Thanks.

• Hi Sammy,

That last entry should read £40 inclusive of transfer fee, but open to negotiation. Thank you.

• Hi Sammy,

Is this still available? Please email me @ jmdurey@hotmail.com

Thanks
  • Hi Sammy,

Has your place been taken? I am desperately keen to run it. teriksen4@hotmail.com

Thanks,

Thomas