inside ankle pain

I started getting ankle pain after a 15 mile run last week. It didn't hurt at all during my run. It's not something that's ever really bothered me. I only noticed it when I stood up a few hours later, and since then it keeps getting worse. It is right over my inside ankle. I went to a physio today (reputable place though I've never seen this person before), and they diagnosed sinus tarsi inflammation. When I looked this up, it says this affects the outside ankle.

I am wondering a few things. First, is this physio completely wrong, or can this condition affect the inside ankle too? I have zero pain on my outside ankle.

Second, if it's not sinus tarsi, then what on earth is my injury? She was pretty certain it is not posterior tibial tendonitis because it is not swollen and the twisting tests for it were all negative. I would like to believe this, but am apprehensive because of what I believe is her inaccurate diagnosis. I don't have any hopping up and down pain or pain on palpation, so I don't think it's a stress fracture either, although that seems more likely than the sinus tarsi thing.

I have an appointment with my GP next week. Hopefully that will work out better. I've accepted being injured, I just want to know what I have and what I can do to make it better and/or not worse!