Vote - Malcs

1235»

Comments

• MalcsMalcs ✭✭✭

Ha image  I'm not that quick!

Jen - my apologies, I completely missed your post in the noon chaos! 

Anyway, I'd be more than happy to power squat with you any time Jen. We are in Scotland for Christmas so I would imagine we'll be heading West some time in the new year. Will certainly give you a shout!

• Yes Malcs will continue to support what ever happens and it will be great to see how we all progress what ever we are doing and each put up a list of what we are doing to then see how we do against them which ever way things go!

right time to tidy kitchen and go bed else it weill be time to take the dog out for his run!

• Evening Malcs! Been out for a run this evening? I swear it's getting colder! Drove to Coventry earlier and there was about a square 1/4 mile in the centre with about 2cm of snow and none to be seen anywhere else! It ws very odd!

• MalcsMalcs ✭✭✭

Sorry missed these messages too - I must be losing it!

Thanks Tony!

RRR - as previously documented, I only venture out in the day in these conditions.

Coventry is very odd at any time of the year. I was at Uni in Warwick. Coventry's ring road was my first experience of real life Scalextric. 

• DS2DS2 ✭✭✭

Hi malcs - have you got any races lined up for the new year yet?

• MalcsMalcs ✭✭✭

Well I'm doing the Great Welsh Marathon in April so I'll be looking to fill in between with some suitable races. Definitely want to do the Spitfire 20 again, that was excellent. I need a half marathon too. I would go for Tunbridge Wells but it might be nice to see what the famous 5 are doing.

Are you booked in to any?

• jenfjenf ✭✭✭

Malcs, come n do Llanelli half march 3rd, it starts in the scarlets stadium this year image

• MalcsMalcs ✭✭✭

Would love to Jen but it clashes with my beloved Spitfire 20 image

• MalcsMalcs ✭✭✭

PS. we should let these voting threads die off. Seems a bit weird having them floating around when the voting is over.