Vote for DS2 - RW Asics 26.2

123457»

Comments

• Rubbish, I thought you would be a dead cert.

I dont think anyone in my group got through...we must have all been pretty bad!

Had better go on my visits, 3 already and im on call image

keep in touch

• Don't let it stop you you can still get a GFA for 50 and sub 3 hours. Pop over to the 2012 marathon thread a new one will start in 2013.
  • sorry for the news.don't forget to go across to the unofficiaql RW forum 6 and pitch.i think you would do a really good thread...

• seren nos wrote (see)

sorry for the news.don't forget to go across to the unofficiaql RW forum 6 and pitch.i think you would do a really good thread...

Most of the unsuccessful ones would, but I'd agree in particular about DS2.

• Hi David, thank you for your kind thoughts and can I offer you my commiserations, but what a blast

So we now follow our paths to gaining that good for age else where to be in London 2014 and I will buy you a pint in the Red Lion on Parliament Street!!!

• DS2DS2 ✭✭✭

Tony - that is a deal my friend! I will see you there! Are you still thinking about joining me at Halstead in May?

Our stories had a lot of similarities didn't they? I will follow your progress carefully. Be good to hear how the training is going on a daily basis. I've trained really well since Bootcamp. I intend to keep it going. I even did some long intervals today.

Was reading about your previous 5k times - mighty impressive! keep it up mate.

• Thanks and will work on it for Halstead in May, glad your training is going well.

Still early days for me really so looking to have changed gear by January and producing better times by then to really be able to say when I am up to doing the marathon

Ref 5K times it feels like in was in a different life, well it was before my fantastic family came along now I think they would cheer for me, we do have our Cornish Track open in the summer and now a senoir vet I think!

• did you manage your recovery run today ?

• DS2DS2 ✭✭✭
    No. Was too busy at work and my daughters driver had a problem with his car so I had to take her to school and pick her up. Will be out twice at weekend.

Say you had a Good run. That's what it's all about. Glad you enjoyed it. Weather has turned warmer.
  • Cheerful Dave wrote (see)
    seren nos wrote (see)

sorry for the news.don't forget to go across to the unofficiaql RW forum 6 and pitch.i think you would do a really good thread...

Cheerful Dave wrote (see)
    seren nos wrote (see)

Would agree too!

• DS2DS2 ✭✭✭

Thanks all. My first reaction was to just get on with my own thing. I will think over the weekend.

To a certain extent I feel like I've had my head turned by 'another woman' and then realised that the grass isn't greener and there was nothing wrong with the existing one. I will probably stick to the Sub 3:15 guys and girls for the advice and post on other threads that look interestiung!

• Hope you've had a good run today.....I'm trying to save my legs for my 6m trail race tomorrow (still aching a bit from yday),x
  • Hi everyone have I missed anything, just done a steady 10m trying to keep my breathing and heart rate down have busy day with kids performing in their Christmas show! Must have a look at this sub 3.15 thread?