MarathonTalk

Comments

• This will soudn daft, but do I just select 1 run, tehn submit (for teh first run) then 2 runs and submit again for the second, and so on?

I thought you just ran a wek then submitted the number of runs you managed?

• Yes, but as I said above, it's up to you when you enter your runs.

You don't get extra for running more runs, but you do lose points if you run less.

• I've just done some more logging too...

At least we are beating that shower at Team Minni !!

• Double logging.....we have quite a few blanks at the mo

• Flat Foo..ted wrote (see)

Double logging.....we have quite a few blanks at the mo

You shooting blanks FF image

• NIce early run this morning, done in frosty conditions, I do like this time of year, so fresh image

• Gazmanmeister wrote (see)
    Flat Foo..ted wrote (see)
    Double logging.....we have quite a few blanks at the mo

You shooting blanks FF image

If he is I wonder how his Mrs got pregnant

• i've done 3 out of my 4 runs. I will update on sunday night - hope that is ok.

• Run 3 of 3 will be tomorrow then, cos I'm currently running alternate days, run 4 of 3 will be on Sunday. Next week there's only 3 running days, week after is 4 again, then bac to 3.

If I log all four runs in the 4 run weeks, is the team going to get penalised?

• I was wondering similar. I put 4 runs per week and may well go over this as its too cold to swim and bike so I might as well run. Don't want to cheat nor let the side down....
  • if you look on our team page there is one person who logged 4 out of 3 runs already and they wern't penalised. I may well go over myself this week, especailly if weekend forecast is correct.

• Oh good. Thanks Honk. I will be on 6 by the end of the week! Yahooooo
  • Gazmanmeister wrote (see)

You don't get extra for running more runs, but you do lose points if you run less.

As I said yesterday.

• Oops! Note to self - Must pay more attention....
  • Just joined the PSOF team.

I've ran Mon, Tues, Wed, Thur & today this week so 5 runs logged.
  • Just went add my runs and the marathontalk site is not responding image

• It works for me image

Try again, could be the amount of traffic on the site

• How's everyone doing in their 1st week, LSR for me tomorrow, looking forward to a bit of snow if it happens down this way.

• Thanks Gaz, it worked this time.  You'd have been happy this morning, because it snowed just as I started my run!  It changed to sleet and then rain over the first few miles, though, so it never had a chance to settle.

That's me done for this week.  My highest ever weekly mileage (45) in five runs.  Well pleased with training currently, and most important of course 100% Jantastic week one. image 

Next week is a recovery week in my program.

• Well done, 45 mi is a good mileage at this time of year.

If you're into recovery week next week, remember that you only need to do a run of at least a mile to qualify as a run, so keep it "easy"

• No worries Gaz - I'm still scheduled to do five runs image

Actually, the P&D idea of recovery is to "only" do 80% of current mileage image - not quite what I was expecting image

• Seems about right, last week my mileage was 42, this week it's going to be around 32 depending on weather.

This week is just a little shorter through choice, does good to go short 1 in 4 weeks

• I managed 49 miles this week, 10% increase next week, supposed to run today, but legs/knees a bit tired after 18 mile yesterday.
  • Last run of week done, 5.30 out the door and legs felt dead and lumpy when finished.

LSR using HRM only, bettered last week by 2 mins.

• last run done - think i have updated jantastic. If anyone notices that it hasn't worked plz let me know.

• Done mine too 

I know I'm only doing short distances but I think next week I'm either going to have to have a 'consolidation' week and stick at 3 miles, or find somewhere flatter to run.

• Stick with the 3 miles and vary the pace Trogs, it's not about the distance this month, just doing the amount of runs you've specified. Well done on getting 4 in.

• Khanivore wrote (see)

last run done - think i have updated jantastic. If anyone notices that it hasn't worked plz let me know.

All correct image

• That's me done for the week. 5 runs logged with a total of 49 miles

• Hi there I'm the person with the double barrelled name, I seemed to have been challenged by 2 peeps, was it something I did?

Anyway all runs logged except my brick run, I didn't bother as it was only 2 miles. Total for the week =24 miles