I really need help from Gamin/Nike+ users

I have been using http://www.awsmithson.com/tcx2nikeplus/ to convert and upload my Garmin Connect data to Nike+. Nike is making many changes and each time they do this tool breaks. I was wondering if anyone was aware of another method of doing this so I can have a backup. I love my Garmin and I love Nike+ they just aren't meant to be together but I don't want to switch after two+ years of use. Please help if you can. Thanks.

Comments

• Silence! I was somewhat afraid of this.

• Wayne - I cant help with Nike as I dont use it. However, I can also load my Garmin Connect data into Strava, but I guess you will lose your existing Nike data if you do that

• I really appriciate the reply. There are many sites that allow Garmin data, it just so happens Nike isn't one of them and it's my favorite. Thanks again

• Run with both devices ? I have my Garmin watch and have been known to use Strava on my phone at the same time. Not ideal I will grant you but it doesnt bother me much doing that as I always wear my watch and have my phone in case of emergencies

• When did it stop working? I've been using it for three years and its only stopped working once for me - and then it was fixed within a few days. I used it yesterday with no problem. Have you emailed the guy that runs the site? He's normally pretty good at responding.
  • I just uplaoded anoher run from my 405 today without a problem. Are you still having problems?

• carterusm wrote (see)

Run with both devices ? I have my Garmin watch and have been known to use Strava on my phone at the same time. Not ideal I will grant you but it doesnt bother me much doing that as I always wear my watch and have my phone in case of emergencies

I'm currently running with both my Garmin and Nike+ on my iPhone. I had intended to stop using the phone but can't find a way of transferring the data to garmin connect.

Is Strava better or worse than Garmin Connect and/or Nike+?