Talkback: Weekday advent calendar winners

Hi - Over the moon to hear I won but not received an email to confirm that.  Do I need to do anything else?

Comments

• Share you secret with everyone else...how did you manage to enter?image

• share your secret.were you already a member ... did you see anything when you logged on the site.....did anything tell you you were entered in the competitionimage

• Nope, just hit the link from the Advent Calendar which took me straight to the web page.  No mention of the competition at all.  Tried a couple of times and each one was the same so eventually gave up assuming it didn't work in Safari.  Surprised when I was announced as a winner!
  • thanks for letting us know Mattam

• Hi Mattam

Sports Pursuit will get in touch with you directly about your prize. 

Congratulations!

Katie RW

• Hmmm..there's always Friday's resultimage

• And more chances to win this week image
  • Congratulations Mattam and the other winners. I noticed last week I had to log out and then log back in again to enter the competition, but this week I havent had to image
  • Anyone else think it's total unimaganative this year?

• image Does anyone ever win?
  • When will this weeks winners be posted?
  • Thanks so much for my trainers, I'm a bit more inspired to get moving again as I've been lazy recently! 

• Where are the names of the winners from 20th Dec onwards posted?  Or hasn't that happened yet?
  • I have just seen i'm a winner of day 10. That makes my day, brilliant! Anyway, i haven't recieved an email. I better send you one now.