Options

One is not amused

Well after getting this cold bug that has been going around, I'm now down with Laryngitis.  I've got a feeling that first plod is going to be a difficult one.

....the amount of comfort crap I've eaten is no doubt not going to help.

Humph

Comments

• Options

Feeling for you mate - I'm suffering with the lurgy too - two weeks running missed now image

• Options
    RicFRicF ✭✭✭

Rule of first runs back after illness.

Finish feeling well.

And if that means jogging about the house, so be it.

🙂

• Options
    Had a strong return run on Wednesday followed by my first ever mixed session today. 5k exercise bike followed immediately by a 4k run. Whole new ball game for my new fatter self.
  • Options

same here. Last run was 8th Dec (had a virus followed by chest infection).. Went back out today for first run. Went ok but took it very steady.

• Options

How did it all Steve?  I think I managed to over do the return and had a slight foot injury which started on Chrimbo Eve; decided to run on it Christmas Day which was a bad idea....I've been on my backside ever since.  Today seems to be the first day it's easing off!

I've ordered a pair of these minimalist running shoes to slowly ease in to and add to the mix.

So hoping for a gentle return this weekend...and a return that lasts more than a few months this time.