What to buy as a replacement?

The time has come to replace my shoes, Nike Air Pegasus 26 which ive been running happily in for the last few years. I want something similiar, but lighter. Any recommendations for a good replacement? Cheers image

Comments

• The new pegasus is lighter (pegasus 29), and is a great replacement for your old ones. Fit will be very similar, as will cushioning.  Other lightweight alternatives to look for that offer similar cushioning are the Mizuno wave Rider 16, Asics Cumulus 14, Saucony Triumph 10, and Wave Precision 13.  All lightweight, all offer similar cushioning, but all fit slightly differently, so I'd recommend trying them all!

• nike lunar, i switched with no problems

• I've just tried on a set of Kinvara 3, some new Scotts and two sets of Brooks, one being a nice set of Brooks Pure which I fell in love with as they were really hugging on the foot and light as anything. I run anywhere upto 10 miles per run and I only weight about 10 and a half stone so the woman in the shop said I would be fine with theses provided I bed then in slowly