Anyone want to do Geneva Marathon on 5 May?

Hi, I registered for the Geneva marathon to run with a friend but I am not going to be able to train properly for it, so am looking for someone to transfer the registration to. It cost about £70-75, but I would take £50 - every penny of which will be going to Macmillan Cancer Care.

Anyone want to take my place?

Comments

• E mmyE mmy ✭✭✭
    Pauline - it might be worth saying if this is an official transfer or unofficial. Also, why don't you defer under 2014 as it looks to be easy and possible? Also the cost is ??60 (90CHF).

Just a note from the website if anyone is interested. Transfer is possible and allowed until April.

No refund under any circumstances. Registration transfer is not allowed unless the organiser is notified well in advance.

If you cannot participate, no refund is possible. If you want to transfer your number to a friend, please email his details (first name, last name, birthdate, email). You can also choose to postpone your registration for 2013. Please let us know by email before the 26th of April at 10 pm.

Bibs pick up

No bibs will be sent by post.

Runners must pick up their race number and the timing chip by showing their registration confirmation, and personal identification at the following date and times:

* Friday 3th May, from 2 pm to 8 pm

* Saturday 4th May, from 9 am to 7 pm

* No bibs will be available for collection on Sunday morning

An adult must collect race numbers for the Junior Races.
  • Hi Emma,thanks for your help here.  I would be officially transfering which as you have pasted above is possible.  I checked earlier today with my credit card and it was £72.41.  I would only want £50 and it would all go to Macmillan cancer.

Just let me know if interested, thanks! And Happy New Year.