So shamelessly stolen from every other thread in the Forum...
I'll kick it off...
- 87.5 mi swam
- 3010 mi biked
- 906.15mi run
- 384:38 training time
- Outlaw Ironman distance triathlon. (12h52)
- Wokingham HM performance. (98min PB)
- Vachery sprint tri: 3rd in AG.
- Not cracking sub 20min for 5km.
- Love Life, Love Running festival 10km XC; not fully recovered from IM. I now know I cannot use a race as a training run. I should have sat and watched.
- Spraining ankle 4 weeks before Cardiff half-mara. I didn't even bother going.
A cracking year, that would not have been possible without the help and belief of a load of new friends called the Pirates. Normality is now skewed so much that I believe anything is possible.
- Qualify for GB AG team for sprint tri distance - either the Worlds 2013 or Europeans 2014.
- Sub 90 for HM on the back of training for the above qualifiers.