Crawley Tri Club - new members sessions

Hi fellow triathletes!

I hope I am not breaking any rules with this post as our club is 'under new management' and we're looking to entice some new members along...

We're a friendly bunch with access to a running track, some good roads, some 'fun' hills and a 50m swimming pool.

You can find out more over at www.CrawleyTriClub.co.uk or you can email us at hello@crawleytriclub.co.uk

As you'll see on the website we have two ‘new member’ swim/run sessions coming up on Sunday 3rd Feb & Sunday 10th Mar - maybe we'll see you there?

Comments

• Great sprint event in the autumn too!

• Thanks Dustboy!
    We have just opened up for the 2013 event - if you book before 31st March you get 2012's price... Booking site for Crawley Tri 2013

• were you involved with the Tri last year Gmo??

if so - Dusty was competing, and me and my wife were the BTF refs....  image

can't do this year though - other commitments that weekend

• Hey Buddha - yup I was there counting off everyone in the pool ("With great power comes great responsibility" and all that...).

Maybe we'll see you in 2014

• hope the weather gods are a bit kinder for you this year - it was bloody freezing for September last year!   but at least the worst of the rain held off until after the last finisher came in - it hammered it down on our way home.

• Ooh yeah, it did didn't it, absolutely stair rodded it down.

Got my years best bike averageimage

Wa T1 in the same county as the swim?image

• And presumably as an added advantage, you get to train with Saffers!? image

Presumably swims are at K2? Are outdoors at Southwater?

• You have a Camp Cup up for winning!

That'll be mine then!

Unless Jaffa, Cougie, FF etc all join as well! image

• Saffers is way too quick for me now. She was on registration. Visits us occasionally in the Surrey Hills, usually for tea at Newlands.

K2 was the swim then a 400M? run to T1 in a field. It was a great event. If I can, I'll be back next year. Cheeky run too. Bit lumpy.

Think they swim at Southwater, also the home to a great race in Autumn, the sprint relays (mud wrestling women in handoverimage)

• Id be keen to join in a while, currently combining tri training with marathon training for a spring marathon and a headstart for summer tri's (never done tri's before) Currently use Virgin Gym which i do love but a bit of like mindedness would be fab. Where do you do your open water swims?