The 2013 Pirate Kit Order Thread

Comments

• Are you still wearing the Rocky horror costume??

• M..o.use wrote (see)

FF you're going to be in trubble now.  You only have three names, can't you get them in alphabetical order?

just what i was thinking image

• I want a Pirate aero helmet please! For under about £50! image

Flat Foo..ted wrote (see)

Are you still wearing the Rocky horror costume??

You also 'affected' by that image?! image

• Nob off, you lot! image
  • Raf - we have no actual say in the composition of the jacket, if that makes sense. LG decide what fabric goes where and also where we place the logo
  • Wore the gilet for the first time today and I claim that it is easily my favourite pirate item.  I would be a fussy bugger with kit and am not overly keen on the jackets that everyone seems to love (I find them a tad too warm when working hard, but I've also always been a bit contrary), but the gilet is superb as an outer layer.

• Pirate helmets!  *sniggers*

• Do we get a skull and crossboners on them?
  • Oh dear god ... we'll be back to the speedos again in a minute !!

• VT'd wrote (see)

I would be a fussy bugger with kit and am not overly keen on the jackets that everyone seems to love (I find them a tad too warm when working hard,

and this coming from a man that was taking a winter coat into transition at the outlawimage  

i remember image

• I really don't think what I wear in my own time is relevant to this thread Mr Footed and Mr Mincer.

*twangs elastic*

• Busted VT !!

• You escaped east london then Melds?

• On a serious note, i want a massive yellow and blackpirate flag....i know thats not Lg's areas but anyone got any ideas where i can get one....or several

• I'll never live that down.  I remember going to DK for some quiet, confidential advice.  After stripping me of all my intended transition clothing he set about my dignity image.

I have since reduced my transition bags to something resembling a TKMaxx delivery.

Must be my age, sometimes I'm too cold, but the hot flushes are never far away.

• FF- Barley has had some made up in the past.  You need to speak to him.

• BARLEY I WANT A FLAG

please, where did you get them from.

• FF/Mouse .. we still have them I think

• I thought FF meant a flag, not sail banner?  For his own personal pleasure.

• No ...  we have big flags too, must have had them thatr year you weren't invited  image

• Yes but I think he wants to buy one of his own.

• I know  image

Barlos may have got them the same year as the sail flags?   One of my big ones was nicked on the bike course IIRC

• Will you put me down for a cap, please - just as a possible, pending price and numbers?

• Ohhh really.

I didn't realise you had big ones.

• Enormous.

• I'm so sorry Brit, that was to Meldy.

• Why how many caps do you want?...image

• M..o.use wrote (see)

I'm so sorry Brit, that was to Meldy.

• Well Brit may have enormous ones too.  Who can say?

• *Opens the pringles and pulls the couch in*

Carry on