It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Lyrics still apt: Leaves fall in the cool October air
Enjoy the race RFJ!
Alehouse - they posted photographs of the Brass Monkey course to - it wouldn't have been a surface I'd have chosen to run, let alone race on. Of course, if they hadn't have cancelled I'd still have gone and tried!
No fresh snow overnight but more forecast for today. I have worked out a slightly tortuous combination of laps on the trails that would give me a long run today, though it would be easier on fresh snow, so may give that a try today depending on what Mark wants to do as I'm off tomorrow so could do it then. MY trail shoes don't suit me quite as well as my road shoes so I tend to get a few odd aches if I run often/far in them - can't see much of an alternative for the next few days though.
What: not sure
Why: depends on husband
Last hard: waiting for a decision yesterday
Last rest: 15/1