Shorts with inner lycra liner

Ages ago I spent quite a decent amount of money on some Zoot running shorts with an inner liner to keep my dangly bits in check. unfortunately i;ve lost them, no idea how, but i can't find a zoot stockist anywhere to replace. Does anyone know of one, or know of a godo alternative?

Comments

• RicFRicF ✭✭✭

Wear speedos under normal shorts.

• that's what i'm doing in the interim but they're not nearly as comfy.

• Nike 2 in 1 works for me, light lycra inside stops the chaffing on most runs - anything over 10 miles though ... and the need for lubrication comes into play!

• stutyrstutyr ✭✭✭

There are plenty of compression shorts available (e.g.Skins 2XU) that you could wear under normal shorts? You then have the flexibility to mix & match, or buy multiple lycra shorts and just one pair of outer shorts 

Alternatively, Gore produce the 2in1 Air Shorts or the X Running shorts that have lycra liners under  normal outer shorts.

• just wear lycra shorts ?

• Under Armour and New Balance do them, the NB's are very comfy no chaffing from either for the two half maras I did at the end of last year.

• The Nike Dri Fit 2 in 1 shorts are my favourites - comfortable and supportive and have a useful zip pocket on the back.

• Thank you all. I shall look out for those. Don't really like wearing my speedos.
  • I just bought the shorts Ballesteros mentioned, I've worn them once on a 7 miler & they're excellent!

• decathlon do some excellent lycra sports pants...  

• PSC wrote (see)

decathlon do some excellent lycra sports pants...  

And 2 in 1 shorts too. Have 3 pairs fron there