The 2013 Pirate Kit Order Thread (Take 2)

Comments

• Yes - thats the 'causal wear' department.

Quality must be pretty good, or the pirates wouldn't go there image

Actually, isn't it a pirate's shop?

• didnt realise there was casual wear image

and i just got paid....................image

• I got a hoodie last year and quality is fine - warmer than I thought which is good for our summers.

• Spreadshirt isn't owned by a pirate, it's the pirate shop in as much as it contains our designs.  No more than that.  Quality is fine for what you pay for it, it washes up well enough.

Matt - you could always wait until after Outlaw to order something, then you can get something with 'Ironman' on it. image

• Good thinking image

• Hi there, could I order a monacco as well please. Im hoping that if I can survive ironman wales ( my first ironman) I will go all out next year as there are loads of good looking races and I would love to run in the pirate kit. 

• Schmunks. After the frankly frightening support a borrowed pirate kit got me on Sunday, it is true what they say. Once you have had yellow and black, there is no going back!

Can I put in an order for the following please:

1 medium monaco

1 medium cycle jersey

1 medium gilet

Gracias!

• Hook, line & sinker Stanners !!

• Lucy - I'll be in pirate kit so you should be able to spot me - just come and say hi

schmunks - can you put me down for a monaco as well as mine now has been ruined by my wetsuitimage, and another pair of shorts won't hurt either

thanks

• How was your monoco ruined by your wetsuit? iive not heard that happening before?

• Mine tends to be ruined by my gert fat gut.

• My monaco has spent many hours under a wetsuit .. what happened Mathschick??

• Lucy just be careful as there is a couple of us at woodhall in pirate kit, still come over and say hello though!

• i wont be at woodhall this year - not competing anyway, but i also have never been mistaken for a lady, not in the day time anyway, and never on a sundayimage

• image an old tart maybe, but never a lady image

• Rafiki wrote (see)

image an old tart maybe, but never a lady image

• I need to get kitted out as well:

Moncao in medium, and

Cycle shirt in medium

please.  Cheers

• I'd like a cycle jacket please schmunks

• Daft question - is there a list (there must be a list... image ) of  kit and prices? And should I have just gone to page one before asking?

• Go to the first page sweetie image

• Hi Schmunks,

need some kit to match my swim caps now, can you put me down for a cycle top and shorts please? Thank yooou.

• Hi Schmunks, After discovering the microsizing of the LG Monaco, I'd like to order a 

Monaco ladies size 2XL please 

Many thanks Kit Fairy image

• Smunkee how much is a gillet? Can't be arsed to trawl though the pages looking for the prices if it's around the £50 to 60 mark could you please put me down for a medium thanks

• Doh! 1st page! £65image medium gillet for me then pleaseimage

• sorry, been too busy reading all the outlaw threads to get back on this one

I wore my monaco under my wetsuit for the first time for the swim on the saturday before outlaw, and now the yellow bits are all smudged with black - I am assuming it is from the wetsuit. Didn't come out in the washimage It isn't totally ruined, I can still wear it, but the yellow is smudgy with black now. It isn't the first time I have worn either the monaco or the wetsuit but never together - I normally put a swimming costume under the wetsuit and my swimming costumes are all black so I wouldn't have noticed any issues there

• Doner Kebab wrote (see)

i wont be at woodhall this year - not competing anyway, but i also have never been mistaken for a lady, not in the day time anyway, and never on a sundayimage

Does that mean I'm a lady? image

• Pop-Up Schmunks - The List Fairy wrote (see)

Tri Shorts (last ordered Nov '12 @ £33)

Gilet (last ordered Nov '12 @ £65) Seren Girls Tank Top
    bburn plodder
    JvR
    Iron Muffin
    Schmunkee
    Total: 4 (12 more needed) Cycle Top (last ordered Nov '12 @ £45) Monaco (last ordered Nov '12 @ £42) Arm Warmers (last ordered Sep '11 @ £21)
    7755Matt
    Flat Footed
    Mouse
    Nurse Ratched Cycle Jacket (last ordered Nov '12 @ £95) Leg Warmers (never been ordered before)
    7755Matt
    Seren Baseball Cap (never been ordered before)
    BriTriSky
    Hope x2

Ridgebackmax wrote (see)

Smunkee how much is a gillet? Can't be arsed to trawl though the pages looking for the prices if it's around the £50 to 60 mark could you please put me down for a medium thanks

See above

• Barlos cheers bud see above aboveimageimage

• Tri Shorts (last ordered Nov '12 @ £33)

Gilet (last ordered Nov '12 @ £65) 
    Ridgebackmax
    Seren

Girls Tank Top 
    bburn plodder
    Britrisky 
    JvR
    Iron Muffin
    Schmunkee 
    Total: 5 (11 more needed)

Cycle Top (last ordered Nov '12 @ £45)

Monaco (last ordered Nov '12 @ £42)

Arm Warmers (last ordered Sep '11 @ £21) 
    7755Matt 
    Flat Footed 
    Mouse 
    Nurse Ratched

Cycle Jacket (last ordered Nov '12 @ £95)

Leg Warmers (never been ordered before)
    7755Matt
    Seren

Baseball Cap (never been ordered before) 
    Hope x2