The 2013 Pirate Kit Order Thread (Take 2)

Comments

• Can someone pls report the link to the kit order list - having run with RW and cannot see the message. Ta, 

• Blisters wrote (see)
    Pop-Up Schmunks - The List Fairy wrote (see)

If anyone wants to check their order, they can click on the link to the document on Dropbox which has been supplied a couple of pages back

That will be post 415, on page 21, regards, Blisters.

• Looking at the size charts again I am now being optimistic and I will loose weigh for next seasons racing so instead of medium across the board can I please have

Cycling jacket SMALL
    Cycling jersey SMALL 
    Monaco MEDIUM - I still like a longer length on this one.
    BUFF summer as it comes.

cheers

RedStripe

• Note from Schmukee - The RW forum is playing up. If you are on this list you should have had an email from her with a copy of the spreadsheet for you to check your order. If you haven't then the recommendation is to post here again - QUICKLY! Ordering closes tomorrow.

• Oooh schmuks you wonderful lovely person can I add a baseball cap to my monaco too. If not no worries.

thanks image

• Blackbelt wrote (see)

Note from Schmukee - The RW forum is playing up. If you are on this list you should have had an email from her with a copy of the spreadsheet for you to check your order. If you haven't then the recommendation is to post here again - QUICKLY! Ordering closes tomorrow.

Hi Schmunks,

not had an email yet - I was down for a cycle jacket, monaco, tri shorts and cycle top ( in yellow & black) please? Thanks, hope i havn't missed the cutoff by 15 mins......

• As per request by Schmunks, please go to the Temporary 2013 Kit Thread for any last minute kit orders/changes.

http://www.runnersworld.co.uk/forum/triathlon/the-temporary-2013-kit-thread/261248.html

Thanks

• Wahey!   The developers brought back my thread imageimageimageimageimage

Thank you Ben and The Team

• if i post will i dissapear for everimageimage

• Hi Schmunks image I have been ill all week and just going to the A&E but checked my email just now. Sorry for not confirming things or checking your spreadsheet! I checked the order and realised that I am down as having men's tri shorts. I'm guessing they won't really fit me properly as I am a woman. I cannot see women's tri shorts so will have to say that I don't need thoseimage But I do want the top please. H

• Hi Schmunks, I have been off work this week incase you have sent an email to my work account, I will reply on Monday, hope its not holding you up,  thanks image

• Thanks Schmunks.

(Like you needed RW thread pruning to start with this one)

• Ok, I know I'm late, but if I can add a female monaco (small) to the list if it's not too late it'd be appreciated! (It's not for me before you all start having a laugh!) image

• Yeah yeah whatever Gladys  image

• Gladys - you're already on the list so it's just a case of changing your order

The list is shut now so I won't be accepting any more names.

Hopefully later tonight I shall get to mail you all with the prices, payment details, and size guide. If you don't seem to have received the email please check your junk/spam as some email hosts think it's spam because of the size of the distribution list
  • Hannah - the mens shorts will fit you fine, and they come up small, I have a medium mens shorts and am a size 14 normally, so get some if you want them

• Hi Sorry I'm late but could I add to my order? The wife wants to join the PSOF and would like a tri suit in XS if possible? Thanks

• I could add her to the list but Tri suits are not in this order as they did not meet minimum level. Sorry image
  • Hi I have just signed-up and am 'Mrs.Blue Steel' as mentioned above image I know I have officially missed the cut-off but could I add to Blue steel's original order? I guess tri suits have been unpopular so could I switch to a cycle top, girl's tank and shorts? (are you taking sizes at a later date?)

Thank you

• Everyone on the kit list has had an email from me abut the next step.  If you have not rec'd it, please check your spam/junk folders as some email hosts may consider it as spam due to the size of the distribution list.

Although I have attached the spreadsheet and size guide as well as hyperlinks, I will do them again here for convenience

Size Guide

Spreadsheet

• PSC wrote (see)

Schmunks.. could you add me in for a gillet please.  I think size large, althoguh all my confides kit (from 2008 I guess) is medium.  Cheers....

Initial order (pg 17) for 1 x gillet is spot on.  Could you take the "arm warmers" off please as I didn't order them.  Sorry if that screws the numbers up - I know this is a labour of love for you.  Just checked the spreadsheet you emailed through and it was correct - odd.  image

Thanks List Fairy.

PSC 

• i honestly cant wait for my top to arrive - not sure i have ever looked forward to owning a piece of clothing quiet so much in my life.

That either makes me sad or insane i guess

• PSC - done image

• goodness.  You are on the ball.  Thanks muchly. xx

• Smunks

medium size Gillet please and thans for sorting all thisimageimage

RBM