2013 Edinburgh Marathon Place Wanted

Do you have a place in the 2013 Edinburgh Marathon.  Are you unable to run due to unforseen circumstances?  If so let me transfer into your space. I will refund you.

You can contact me at alex.doney@me .com

Alex

Comments

• Alex

I am no longer running this due to uinforeseen circumstances. Please check your inbox

Gavin

• Hi Gavin

Thanks - I have had a couple of responses (which is great) I am pursuing the first. There seems to be a quite a few folk who got caught out this year so hopefully you will find someone willing to take up your place. I really hope my first attempt at transfer comes off otherwise I'll be back here.

Alex
  • Actually I have just realised I know someone who wants to run so if you still have the place I will find out how to do the transfer and then you can let them know how to refund you. It's l.y.donnelly@dundee.ac.uk

Alex
  • Hi Gavin if ur place is still avail my husband would gladly take it. thanks
  • Hi Gavin,

Place still being sought, happy to cover cost plus tansfer fee. dmer127@gmail.com Thanks

• Any one needing a space for Edinburgh marathon? Have available for price of place
  • Hi Lorna, I'm looking for a place. You can email me on garyelliott1970@o2.co.uk if it's still available.
  • If anyone has a space i would happily take it! my email is jockrobb@live.com

• PG3PG3 ✭✭✭

I have a place if anyone wants one.

• PipG, would you be able to email me, and i can sort taking it off you!

Jockrobb@live.com