Comments

• Some idiot headline writer. Typical.

The article itself looks sensible.

• Running does not "design feminine muscles". Guess I better give it up then image 

Surely you could just go for a run and do a few of Tracy Anderson's isolations as well, if you were that bothered about designing feminine muscles. 

• Um, are 'feminine' muscles the ones you use in childbirth?

• Ironic that someone going on about feminine muscles appears to have a large pair of feminine muscles made entirely of silicon.

• PhilPub - I had not noticed, well spottted.   

• DachsDachs ✭✭✭

If it's a Daily Mail article, I'm surprised it doesn't say running gives you cancer.

• PhilPub wrote (see)

Ironic that someone going on about feminine muscles appears to have a large pair of feminine muscles made entirely of silicon.

Ha.

In post #2, I said it was a sensible article.  I was really reacting to the fact that the headline had nothing to do with the content of the article.  When I said the content was 'sensible', I really meant that it was based on an argument that is defendable (unlike the headline)... rather than being entirely sensible!

• PhilPub wrote (see)

Ironic that someone going on about feminine muscles appears to have a large pair of feminine muscles made entirely of silicon.

image image image

• "Performing repetitive movements in fitness (such as running) creates a distinctive imbalance in the muscular structure and causes the large muscles in the legs to charge up"

well duh!!

• "RUNNING LINK TO LADY DI DEATH"

"HOUSE PRICES AFFECTED BY RUNNING"

"ASSYLUM SEEKERS SUCCESSFUL IN LONDON MARATHON BALLOT"

etc, etc, zzzzzzzzzz

• XX1XX1 ✭✭✭
    AgentGinger -- I see you're a Guardian reader then image
  • Taxi Driver wrote (see)
    AgentGinger -- I see you're a Guardian reader then image

Nope, you have 2 lives remaining.

• XX1XX1 ✭✭✭
    AgentGinger -- Runner's World magazine?
  • Taxi Driver wrote (see)
    AgentGinger -- Runner's World magazine?

Nope, but i used to subscribe to the mag. after a year i found it quite repetitive, and had too many ads for my liking.

• however, i read in the Guardian that all this running is upping my sperm count...