Pretty women who marry for money....

Comments

• RicFRicF ✭✭✭
    seren nos wrote (see)
    Dark Vader wrote (see)

I see lots of this type of women every day at my daughters school...    which is what prompted me to start this thread...  

maybe that says more about the type of school that you are using........if so i would not like a daughter of mine to go there if thats the kind of socialo group it attracts

Assuming one has a choice of school and a choice of parents whose children use that school. 

🙂

• Paul Daniels and Debbie McGee?

• I wouldn't mind a window cleaner.  At least he would be useful

• I'd settle even for an euphenism at the momentimage

• RicFRicF ✭✭✭
    Rickster wrote (see)

Paul Daniels and Debbie McGee?

Mrs Merton. Good one.

"So, what first attracted you to the millionaire Paul Daniels?"

🙂

• Lord knows I'm not a religious man but here is one of my favourite quotes:

"God doesn't like money, look who he gives it to"

Let the shallow, rich tossers have their vapid trophy wives, it leaves the decent ones for the likes of me........... appparently.

Although they seem to be like extra terrestials, they're out there somewhere, statiscally speaking they must exist in some shape or form but I am still uncertain they are actually real.

• *waves*  I'm here, I'm here!

I think I must be invisible image

• Is the woman hooking up with the guy based on his wallet any worse than the guy who went shopping for a trophy wife? They deserve each other, as they are basically just using one another.

• RicF wrote (see)
    Rickster wrote (see)

Paul Daniels and Debbie McGee?

Mrs Merton. Good one.

"So, what first attracted you to the millionaire Paul Daniels?"

Yes, I remember that episode. image

• Crazy Diamond wrote (see)

Rangies, Audis, Bavarian Mud Wagons & Mercredi's generally drive like tanks in an ice rink.  Anyone who drives them should be the first to line up at the revolutionary wall - after estate agents, obviously.

Generically sweeping enough for Vadarville? 

I suspect the Force may be weak in this one.....

i will drive any of the aboveimage

PC- how did you know i would hear the words 'AUDI'a mile off?

• I smile that they value expensive handbags over more important things but other than that 'live  and let live'.  Everyone is different and has different aims in life. I can only imagine what these types of women think of a woman like me - well I do know as I know plenty of them.  

And to the blokes they divorce - hell mend them for marrying 'style over substance' in the first place. 

• As a slim, blonde type who has driven Range Rovers, BMW's etc (before we lost our business in recession - we are not wealthy now), I could quite easily have been tagged with the same stereotype you are spewing.  I bore 3 children, gave up my job to look after them and supported my husband through thick and thin when we lost everything and he was severely depressed.   But hey, as long as there are people like you who think that every blonde in a Range Rover is a gold digger who married for money, rather than love, the Daily Mail will still whip into production every day. 

• HeOW - you could be my husband (He OW geddit)  ...except you're a woman by the sounds of it...and not rolling in it. Rules you out image

I have little respect for a bloke with a trophy wife. Probably have more respect for the wife tbh 

• I used to be mistaken for my father's trophy wife - now it's my younger sis (12 years my junior).  Thankfully my father is sensible enough to pick his wives from women closer to his own age.

• Dark Vader wrote (see)

You know the type...   typically blonde and slim (but could equally be any hair colour), drive a nice car such as a Range Rover, big Audi or other such expensive car, no job but always seems to be busy shopping or lunch dates with other similar women..   big house and lots of holidays...

These women have generally achieved nothing in their lives and are only have these luxuries because they have the good fortune to be good looking and f*cked men with money who then fall in love with them and marry them..

They then have a baby or two, and a few years later they divorce the poor sod, thus securing their financial future...

Good for them..?   What do other women think about these women..?

Poor them! My gorgeous, fit, clever, funny, charming boyfriend is worth a million times more than some old sleazer with a Centurion Card.

• I'd laugh at that if I knew what a Centurion Card was or is.

• It's the black American Express card, you need to have something like $1 million annual income and $15 million in assets to qualify for one.

But why would you need a credit card if you had so much money? image

• The CC isn't a credit card - it's a charge card.  It gives the holder services and freebies, so you could make back the annual fee if you used it.

• Now do you know that these women haven't married for love? Only the woman herself knows why she's married him.

Although I do concede that I'm struggling to see what the 26 year old new wife of Hugh Heffner sees in her husband who is SIXTY YEARS her senior.

Dave, I thought the Audi had gone?
  • RicFRicF ✭✭✭

The sad thing about this 'pretty women' business is that physical good looks only last so long.

Pity (or not) those who use that as their passport in life.

🙂

• The sad thing is that people think that they way OTHER PEOPLE LOOK is any of their business!
  • WilkieWilkie ✭✭✭

It's not likely to be a problem (!) for me, but I'd hate to be dependent on someone else's money.

I'd rather live a more modest lifestyle on my own income image

• You know what thought did Laura !

The 3.2 L V6 babe magnet has gone, but I've pulled the babe
  • The babe is better than the magnet Dave!
  • Looks can last a life time if the bank balance is big enough or you have the right genes.

I'm thinking of working on my looks. I may even go to to the hairdressers. Bit revolutionary for me and may take several years before I actually manage it.

Did I mention that Mr. Hog-Mouse is blind?

• Dave just called me Laura! I'm pretty sure that's illegal on RW image