Would anyone like my MK marathon place? Official transfers allowed!If

As the title suggests I have decided marathon running is not my bag anymore, I will be happily sticking to halfs from now on. I have checked on the website and official transfers are allowed up until 1st April. If anyone is interested I am happy to swap my place to a keen participant, or equally happy to donate it to  a charity.

Please PM me if you are interested. It looks like a great event, I am just fed up with LSR and am yearning to get back on my bike!

Comments

• Further to my previous missive my MK marathon place is still available if anyone is interested? Would be a shame if it was wasted. Any nibbles?! X

• booktrunkbooktrunk ✭✭✭

How Much image and what's involved, as you can still register on their website?

EDIT: I don't mean the run I know what's involved with that it's staggering around for 26.2 miles. I mean transferring.

• I log in or I give you my details and you log in to my entry and you simply change my details to yours. I am fairly sure there is no fee image let me know if you are up for it, I would be very pleased if my entry is not wasted. 

• booktrunkbooktrunk ✭✭✭

I'm game i'll try and send you a private message with my email and stuff see if you can change it then to me... etc... I kept meaning to sign up as i'm doing it but still haven't got around to doing it.

• I don't seem able to send you a PM via RW so I have emailed you. image

• booktrunkbooktrunk ✭✭✭

Thanks got the mail and replied. image

• booktrunkbooktrunk ✭✭✭
    All sorted.

That is brilliant, thanksimage
  • image Enjoy!