Edinburgh Marathon Place Available 2013

Hi

Due to unforeseen circumstances, I have an Edinburgh Marathon place to sell.

Looking to sell for £40 purchaser also needs to pay £10 transfer fee.

First come first served.

Kathryn

Comments

• Hi Kathryn, I have a friend who is interested. Is this place still available? You can click on my profile and send me a message.
  • I have a place to sell.

• Thanks I'm getting a place from Kathryn but I may have a couple of other running buddies looking for a place too. I'll let you know in the next couple of days. Can you messsage me to let me know how much please.
  • Hi Emma, I can't seem to send email details through to you. Is this place still available please?

• Hi, yes place is still available.
  • Place to sell. please contact /forum/smilies/tongue_out_smiley.gifhil.carroll@easyjet.com]phil.carroll@easyjet.com

• Very interested in your place phil Carroll 5, could you just clarify your email please?
  • I also have a place if needed. I'm unable to run due to injury. Email me at mrtunnicliffe@gmail.com if interested.

Thanks,

Adam.
  • Anyone want to swap for a place in rock an roll half 14th April ?
  • I am selling two places for the full Edinburgh marathon on 26th May. I am selling them for full price (??48) plus the website add a ??10 fee to swap.

I am also look for two places for the Edinburgh half if anyone knows someone selling them.

Please get in contact if you are interested in either of the above. Wilsonharriet1@gmail.com

Thanks

Harri
  • Hi there all, 

I'm another one selling my place, not injury, just life getting in the way. If you're keen i'm at danchanner @ yahoo.com (though without the spaces) 

cheers

dan

• I'd try eBay if I was you, gents. I'd say you have a better chance of selling it on there. There was about seven on there a few days ago and they've all gone bar one now.

Just thought I'd save you the trouble of losing £50. You might not get the full amount back but it's better than nothing.

Regards,

Adam.

• Due to injury I am looking to sell my Edinburgh Marathon place...not looking for full price back so please feel free to make an offer. Gutted im having to sell but don't want it going to waste. Email me at steve@uk-emails.com if interested. Cheers
  • Hi I'm looking for both a full and half marathon ticket. Please email me on naomiwaistell@hotmail.com if you have either. Thanks!