Lance Armstrong

You are a lying cheating barsteward who hasn't got the courage to own up and face the consequences. Unless its to Oprah !! 

Comments

• Have you been in a coma? I'm not sure he will read it either, sorry.
  • yesterday's news surely...  we are into the paralympics now!image

• You are doing to explode when the news of Oscar gets through to you

• MillsyMillsy ✭✭✭
    Did you hear about Ben Johnson?
  • did you know micheal jackson is dead  image

• And Elvis?

• Wilkie wrote (see)

And Elvis?

Elvis is'nt dead he just went home!

• Millsy1977 wrote (see)
    Did you hear about Ben Johnson?

Ben Johnson the man who failed exactly the same number of drugs tests as Carl Lewis?

Funny how history judges people.

• Jason Wintin wrote (see)
    Wilkie wrote (see)

And Elvis?

Elvis is'nt dead he just went home!

• I think Slowfoot's post was prompted by today's news that Armstrong has now refused to testify to the USADA although he stated on Oprah he would be the first through the doors.

• yes. it is actually news. sort of.

surprising. i thought the whole point of the confessing bit was so he could compete again.

• From what I interpreted, Lance doesn't want to go in and testify against individuals and name names.

And i think thats fair enough.

He absolutely should be testifying in an open talk about the culture, the loopholes which were exploited, how they got away with it -  But naming names and turning it into a witch hunt? Not for me.

• ah. so he's a liar, a cheat and a bully...but not a rat. at least he has some scruples image

• mattywarr wrote (see)

But naming names and turning it into a witch hunt? Not for me.

my dog - a Lance apologist! don't see many of them around these daysimage....

• mattywarr wrote (see)

From what I interpreted, Lance doesn't want to go in and testify against individuals and name names.

And i think thats fair enough.

He absolutely should be testifying in an open talk about the culture, the loopholes which were exploited, how they got away with it -  But naming names and turning it into a witch hunt? Not for me.

But we already know how he got away with it - plenty of riders have talked about the culture etc etc - unless he names names then he's got nothing to offer.   

• the dude abides wrote (see)

ah. so he's a liar, a cheat and a bully...but not a rat. at least he has some scruples image

Nope.  IMO he is more worried about civil suits that will be pursued against him.  Not a moral bone in that body.

• fat buddha wrote (see)
    mattywarr wrote (see)

But naming names and turning it into a witch hunt? Not for me.

my dog - a Lance apologist! don't see many of them around these daysimage....

I'm not apologising for him - but if it were me, I'd probably do the same thing.