Lance Armstrong

You are a lying cheating barsteward who hasn't got the courage to own up and face the consequences. Unless its to Oprah !! 

Comments

• Have you been in a coma? I'm not sure he will read it either, sorry.
  • yesterday's news surely...  we are into the paralympics now!image

• You are doing to explode when the news of Oscar gets through to you

• Did you hear about Ben Johnson?
  • did you know micheal jackson is dead  image

• And Elvis?

• Wilkie wrote (see)

And Elvis?

Elvis is'nt dead he just went home!

• Millsy1977 wrote (see)
    Did you hear about Ben Johnson?

Ben Johnson the man who failed exactly the same number of drugs tests as Carl Lewis?

Funny how history judges people.

• Jason Wintin wrote (see)
    Wilkie wrote (see)
    And Elvis?

Elvis is'nt dead he just went home!

• yes. it is actually news. sort of.

surprising. i thought the whole point of the confessing bit was so he could compete again.

• From what I interpreted, Lance doesn't want to go in and testify against individuals and name names.

And i think thats fair enough.

He absolutely should be testifying in an open talk about the culture, the loopholes which were exploited, how they got away with it -  But naming names and turning it into a witch hunt? Not for me.

• ah. so he's a liar, a cheat and a bully...but not a rat. at least he has some scruples image

• mattywarr wrote (see)

But naming names and turning it into a witch hunt? Not for me.

my dog - a Lance apologist! don't see many of them around these daysimage....

• mattywarr wrote (see)

From what I interpreted, Lance doesn't want to go in and testify against individuals and name names.

And i think thats fair enough. He absolutely should be testifying in an open talk about the culture, the loopholes which were exploited, how they got away with it -  But naming names and turning it into a witch hunt? Not for me.    

But we already know how he got away with it - plenty of riders have talked about the culture etc etc - unless he names names then he's got nothing to offer.   

• the dude abides wrote (see)

ah. so he's a liar, a cheat and a bully...but not a rat. at least he has some scruples image

Nope.  IMO he is more worried about civil suits that will be pursued against him.  Not a moral bone in that body.

• fat buddha wrote (see)
    mattywarr wrote (see)
     But naming names and turning it into a witch hunt? Not for me.   

my dog - a Lance apologist! don't see many of them around these daysimage....

I'm not apologising for him - but if it were me, I'd probably do the same thing.