Really need to know that

Was sent this tear off Runners World calendar from NZ.

Some of the tips are valid, but how about this one?

F**k my boots! who writes this crap?

/members/images/493151/Gallery/crap1.png

Comments

• Lol.... Made me chuckle anyway!
  • Indeed. 

I already sleep on my back and can snore with the best, but no wrinkles for me. However my wife always sleeps on her side and for her the silk pillowcase; dare I say it, has conw tpp lsye.

Sorry, difficult to hit the right keys while looking over one's shoulder.

and the wrinkles slow down your running I assume by being wind resistantimage

• If they've run out of tips by the 22nd of February, just imagine where it will have got to by November and December......

November 23rd;
    "Wearing a hat with a stripe on it will make you run faster than a plain hat"

December 17th:
    "In Triathlons, make sure the rear wheel of your bike is bigger than the front wheel; this way, you will always be riding downhill and so go quicker"

December 31st:
    "Why the hell are you running anyway? It is a silly hobby. Buy a train set or something"

• Thats where I'm going wrong Sub 3 hour on the way image

• Rob Walker 12 wrote (see)

If they've run out of tips by the 22nd of February, just imagine where it will have got to by November and December......

November 23rd;
    "Wearing a hat with a stripe on it will make you run faster than a plain hat"

December 17th:
    "In Triathlons, make sure the rear wheel of your bike is bigger than the front wheel; this way, you will always be riding downhill and so go quicker"

December 31st:
    "Why the hell are you running anyway? It is a silly hobby. Buy a train set or something"

I thought that myself.

Scraping the bottom of the barrel already. What next?

Actually I've got what came next right here.

/members/images/493151/Gallery/carr1.png

Crikey! Where's Dave Falconer when you need him?

• Rob Walker 12 wrote (see)

Vizworthy that one, I love the idea

• Now I'm torn between watching the rugby and going to buy a silk pillowcase.

Decisions, decisions...

• "Wearing a hat with a stripe on it will make you run faster than a plain hat"

No more fartleks for me, I'll just wear one of those go faster stripe hats...

Please keep us updated on the tips I enjoy a good giggle, perhaps there should be one about having a good laugh every day?

• I'll post them as they arrive. I've had glance through the calendar, there's a few strange tips in there. I saw lions mentioned in one.

• "Lions improve their running performance by sleeping for 16 hours a day and eating nothing but freshly killed raw meat"

• Today's instalment.

/members/images/493151/Gallery/tip4.png

From the world where 'overpronation' is a disease.

• Its really funny image

• Some more guff

/members/images/493151/Gallery/262.png

Caution!

danger! 

A bit like "beware, you never know when hunger will strike!"

• /members/images/493151/Gallery/27.png

From a lifetime of experience.

Of hanging around in airport bookshops.