Club Prices

Interested in how much people pay for Tri club membership, and what that entails: what sessions are covered; is there any coaching provided etc?

Comments

• 30 quid a year, plus 5 if you want UKA affiliation, swim sessions cost 5 quid towards the pool, track sessions I think are the same
  • ??25 per year. Coached swim sessions varies depending on session ??3-??4 on top. They run 4 sessions per week. Free transition sessions in summer. Group rides also (that I don't do as I still can't get to grips with my gears to a level that I wish to be identified in public).

I only really joined for the swimming stuff.
  •  Group rides also (that I don't do as I still can't get to grips with my gears to a level that I wish to be identified in public). 

made me smile

• ??20 a year

Group rides

Two weekly swim sessions ??5 towards pool

weekly run training

Access to coaching staff

Open water swim training

Good social side too
  • I think it was £35 per year.  Swim sessions are £2.50, bike rides free, run sessions (not sure, I don't attend them).  And it's worth every penny, without a doubt.

• When based up north, I used to

run with my local running club £20/year + £1/run
    Swim with my local Masters Free
    OW swim with local Tri club(s) Free
    TT with local bike club £1 per session 

• £25 for the year + £3 per weekly coached swim
    3 run sets and 3 bike sets provided by top coaches come free. We do one run and 2 bike sets as a group with no cost
    Monthly trip to a 50m pool and run track for £5

All looks very similar to other clubs above.

• So £350 a year would be considered expensive? Included in that are 2 swim sessions, a bike session and a running session (all coached) a week. I'm not sure I would use all of them - probably only the swim sessions.