Options

Green Man Ultra...

2»

Comments

• Options
    DazDaz ✭✭✭

Blimey, that's solid to hop from one race to another like that, fair play.  Conditions were just right last sat werent they, glad we got the worst of the mud out early.

Endurance Coach @ DazCarterFitness.com
    Elite Ironman, Ultra Trail Runner
  • Options

Seemed the conditions suited you very well Daz! Did u push for that or was it comfortable? You had an amazing run and time. Think if i pushed i could have got 2nd (over an hour behind you hehe!), but just wanted an easier / recoverable effort. Was with a group that knew the route very well so it seemed to just make sense to stick with them.

What's your next race after that...?

• Options
    DazDaz ✭✭✭

Its one of those races where you need to know where you're going isnt it.  I dont anyone is 100%.  You're on good form then? I felt really good so just went along with it

Endurance Coach @ DazCarterFitness.com
    Elite Ironman, Ultra Trail Runner
  • Options
    Have just entered this one for next year. . . Early bird entrance fee as well. . . Great stuff! !

I missed out this year due to injury so looking forward to this
  • Options

Anyone done this as Cani cross ? Tempted . Very tempted. Dog has done 25 milers with me training this year for my first Ultra so I should be able to get him up to this distance by next March. Any advice?

• Options

I'm up for this next year if I get through a 56 miler in September. I only live down the road. Just been reading through and I didn't know you were a bit of a legend Daz lol 6-7 minute miles running the Green Man!  I can't even do that for a mile lol Great stuff